Re: [Xen-devel] compiling a non-pae dom0 on a dell r710 with too much ram

On 05/06/2010 04:50 PM, Mike Sun wrote:
> I'm working with Xen 3.2.2 so I believe it does support PAE 32-bit PV
> operation

Yes, it seems to have been dropped in 3.3.

Which kernel are you using?  I think all recent kernels have also
dropped support for non-PAE PV operation, so you would probably have to

But I'm not really sure what relevance PAE has to what you really want
to test.  Limited memory is a side-effect of non-PAE operation, but if
that's what you're concerned about you can easily limit memory size
(either by telling Xen to only use 4G of the system's memory, or by
limiting dom0 to 4G).