[Xen-devel] RE: AMD Phenom II 940: Upgrade to 2.6.32.12 fixes it and upgrades CPU from 3.1Ghz to 1.2Thz!

> 3.1
> > I'm wondering if this bothers delay loop timings, etc. ???
>
> Dan, thoughts?

This info is obtained from Xen via the shared_info struct, so
I'd bet the shared_info struct is getting trashed.

Or, for awhile, Jeremy had some code that made it possible
for pvclock to use multiple shared_info structs to detect
TSC skew.  I think that got pulled for 4.0, but not sure
I remember why (or the symptoms)... and I'm not sure what
Xen bits you are testing with.