[Xen-devel] libxl compile errors

I'm getting the following errors (within tools/libxl):
> xl.c: In function 'log_callback':
> xl.c:42: error: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute
> warn_unused_result
> xl_cmdimpl.c: In function 'dolog':
> xl_cmdimpl.c:155: error: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with
> attribute warn_unused_result
> xl_cmdimpl.c: In function 'parse_config_data':
> xl_cmdimpl.c:503: error: ignoring return value of 'asprintf', declared with
> attribute warn_unused_result
> xl_cmdimpl.c: In function 'create_domain':
> xl_cmdimpl.c:959: error: ignoring return value of 'asprintf', declared with
> attribute warn_unused_result
> xl_cmdimpl.c:1083: error: ignoring return value of 'asprintf', declared with
> attribute warn_unused_result
> xl_cmdimpl.c:1099: error: ignoring return value of 'daemon', declared with
> attribute warn_unused_result
> xl_cmdimpl.c: In function 'migrate_domain':
> xl_cmdimpl.c:1832: error: ignoring return value of 'asprintf', declared with
> attribute warn_unused_result
> xl_cmdimpl.c: In function 'main_migrate':
> xl_cmdimpl.c:2168: error: ignoring return value of 'asprintf', declared with
> attribute warn_unused_result

In this case I guess we should try to continue the write if insufficient
data was written (could happen if the log file was a pipe for example).
 It looks like there are some shared functions for this kind of thin in
libxl_internal.c, but I can't be sure if these should be used and what I
should be passing as ctx.

There may be more of these, I've just turned -Werror off to get it to
build for now.  I think the warnings are created by recent versions libc
(or at least the headers).  I'm using glibc-2.10.1 and gcc-4.3.4.