Re: [Xen-devel] tap:aio problem on Xen 3.4.3-rc7-pre

I'd try configuring blktap into the kernel (CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_TAP=y), rather
than as a module.

 -- Keir

>>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p28535906/config-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64

http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.4-testing.hg?diff/269e0c52dc3f/Config.m>>>>>