[Xen-devel] need known working 64-bit upstream kernel config file for PV guest

Anybody have a known working 64-bit config file for an upstream
(>=2.6.33) PV kernel?  I haven't been able to find the key
config difference vs a 32-bit working config file, see:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-05/msg00682.html

I tried another config file from a working RHEL6 PV guest (2.6.32-19)
and it panics an upstream kernel built in a 64-bit PV guest also.

(Preferably would like as small a config as possible, but I'll
take what I can get. I don't need PCI passthrough or anything
exotic.)

Alternately, if someone with a good eye for config files can
spot the culprit CONFIG_XXX that causes the crash in the attached
config and tombstone, that would be even better.  I tried
turning off the following without any change and now am just
shooting in the dark.

(CONFIG_)DEVKMEM
X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO
X86_VERBOSE_BOOTUP