Re: [Xen-devel] TMEM + pv_ops kernel?

On 05/14/2010 03:59 PM, Dan Magenheimer wrote:

> Hi Rick –
>

> Which exact pv_ops tree do you expect to use? The Linux patch is
> slightly different on each Linux version and I don’t know if/how
> patches such as tmem will get transferred across Jeremy’s and Konrad’s
> different pv_ops trees.

Since the tmem patches seem to be settling down, I was waiting a bit to
see if they get into an upstreamable state for this next merge window
(though that's getting pretty tight at this point). But if we can set up
a git branch based on 2.6.32 we should be able to easily merge it into
all the various pvops branches. Are there any tmem changes needed
between .32 and later kernels?