Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable + pvops-kernel doesn't boot on my machine, ibm x3550M2

Hi, thanks
I'm using centos 5 and it was valuable information, but it still doesn't boot. I think the issue is not in the distribution, but I'll try Ubuntu.
full serial boot log is attached to below one to Jeremy's response.
thanks!
Min