Re: [Xen-devel] question on iommu _map_page

It looks like the person who implemented that never needed the read-only
case. We need a function to map pages into the iommu read-only and to call
that from the grant code.

A patch to just call iommu_map_page() for any kind of grant mapping would be
acceptable for now, if you want to submit a patch.

 -- Keir