Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx

Thx for the forum threads, i have changed the wiki about vt-d/iommu to reflect
these new experiences.

I was hoping AMD would be able to do a better job than Intel, and have learned
from the BIOS missery Intel has with there VT-d, and instruct/help the
manafacturers getting their bioses right.
It's a pity that a nice feature isn't supported. No sense in upgrading my setup
then to a six core and mobo with IOMMU. :(

--
Sander