From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: qemu-devel <qemu-devel@xxxxxxxxxx>, kvm-devel <kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Stefan Hajnoczi <stefan.hajnoczi@xxxxxxxxxx>,
        Markus Armbruster <armbru@xxxxxxxxxx>,
        Luiz Capitulino <lcapitulino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:32:32 -0500
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] 0.13.0 Release plan

Hi,

Here's my current thinking for the 0.13.0 release.  Since there's a lot of
activity going on with QMP, I'd like to move the release out to July 1st.

Here's what I'd like to do between now and then:

- Do a detailed review of the QMP specification by sending out portions of
the spec to the mailing list and waiting for at least 3 acks
(Stefan/Anthony)
 - Redesign QError to be more consistent (Markus/Luiz)
 - Host a bug day on June 1st (more details in later note)
 - Freeze stable-0.13 on June 21st and release 0.13.0-rc
 - Accept only bug fixes for stable-0.13
 - 0.13.0-rc2 release on June 28th
 - 0.13.0 release on July 1st

Any feedback and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

----- End forwarded message -----