Re: [Xen-devel] VGA passthrough nVidia NVS 295

Hi,

never had that "netback_uevent" issue - what's that about?
My Kernel Version since yesterday was 2.6.32.13, now its 2.6.34 (thanks
Andrew!).

I pasted my kernel-config here: http://pastebin.ca/1878342

Board is a Intel DX58SO (X58/ICH10 Chipset), primary card (for Dom0) is:
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G96 [GeForce 9500 GT]
(rev a1)

Secondary Card (the one which gets passed-through):
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GT200 [GeForce GTX 260]
(rev a1)

Good luck!
Greetings

Tobias