Re: [Xen-devel] xen.git branches / pvops kernel pvusb support

Hello Pasi,

Monday, June 7, 2010, 4:59:16 PM, you wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 04:05:22PM +0300, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

>> > Btw Novell seems to have a forward-port of the pvusb stuff
>> > to their 2.6.32 xenlinux kernel (non pvops).
>> >
>> > See:
>> > http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-03/msg00723.html
>> >
>> > Dunno if it helps with the pvops port though :)
>> >

>> Noboru: Did you have time to take a look at this?
>>

> I added this task to:
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDevelopmentProjects

> "Porting Xen PVUSB drivers to pvops kernel"

> Hopefully someone will pick it up soon :)

> -- Pasi

Perhaps something could be combined with the USB over IP in linux-staging ?

Don't know how difficult it is to make it more generic and use it as USB over
event channel as well.

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx