Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Patch RFC] ttm: nouveau accelerated on Xen pv-ops kernel

> Wow. Impressive work!

Thank you.

> Hopefully the "Opened GPU channel 1" -thing gets beaten sooner than later
> too..
> unfortunately I don't have Nvidia GPU at the moment so I can't really help
> with that..

That is OK. One of the patches in that git tree also fixes ATI Radeon cards
issues (wherein if you had 4GB or more in Dom0, the ATI Radeon cards would not
work, or if you booted Dom0 with a debug enabled Xen it would fail).