[Xen-devel] RE: Bug in tmem: refcount leak leaves zombie saved domains

OK, will take a look.

IIRC, Jan's work to fix the domain reference stuff just
before 4.0 shipped was a heavy hammer but since it seemed
to work, I didn't want to mess with it so close to release...
really there's only a need to take a reference once on
first use and release it at shutdown, rather than
take/release frequently.  IIRC, I had used a macro that
took references when they weren't really needed and
Jan placed the matching macros that did the release.

Dan