[Xen-devel] Announce: Xen userland for Windows PV drivers

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Chris Smowton <cs448@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:21:26 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:21:48 -0700

Hey all,

About 4-5 months ago, I wrote some userland libraries to go against James Harper's PV drivers for Windows Xen guests (http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv). These provide a Xenstore, event channel and userland page granting interface very similar to those provided to Linux apps. I sent patches to James some months ago, but hearing no feedback for some time I've pushed my patches to a Github repo.

If anyone's interested in the code, it can be found at http://github.com/smowton/xen-pv-windows-evtchn

Any questions please email cs448@xxxxxxxxx

Chris