Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Live CD for 4.0

2010/6/15 Martinx - ããããã <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi!

ÂYes, this is in my TODO list but, these days I have no time to update the Xen LiveÂCD...
ÂIn fact, I'm working with some guys to make a professional Xen 4.0 Debian packagesÂfor the Live CD and for the community.
ÂThese packages will include the HVM domains, blktap2, pvops kernel compiled for the dom0 and for the domUs, each with its own package.

ÂBTW, I appreciate ANY help! Â:-D

Regards,
Thiago

I have introduced a practicum section of my College Linux classes so I'm gathering projects that my students can help with. Usually each quarter I have 40 or more bodies
that will be required to contribute to open source as part of their grade. Can I include the Xen Live CD as a project needing someone?

Grant McWilliams

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.