[Xen-devel] Re: mem-event interface

[From Patrick]

I think the idea of multiple rings is a good one. We'll register the
clients in Xen and when an mem_event is reached, we can just iterate
through the list of listeners to see who needs a notification.

The person working on the anti-virus stuff is Bryan Payne from Georgia
Tech. I've CCed him as well so we can get his input on this stuff as
well. It's better to hash out a proper interface now rather than
continually changing it around.

Patrick