Re: [Xen-devel] [XCP]: RC3 (the final one?) of XCP 0.5 available for testing

Thank you. This is *very* helpful when one has to keep multiple
versions around. Nothing worse than using the wrong main.iso.

Might I make one more request?

sed 's/main/XCP-base-0.5/' XCP-base-0.5.iso.md5

Otherwise, an `md5sum -c` fails.

   -dwight-