Re: [Xen-devel] Race condition in /etc/xen/scripts/block

Hi James,

thank you for your fast reply. The VMs are not PV domains, so the problem
seems to be pretty much the same as yours. I would be very glad if you could
publish the patch, so that I can test if it works for me.

Thanks again,
Bastian

Am Freitag 16 Juli 2010 12:07:29 schrieben Sie: