[Xen-devel] Finding guest calling function

In the hypervisor, I can use regs->eip to get the location
of a trapped instruction in a guest (in this case rdtsc) which
allows me to determine the function in which the trapping instruction
was used.

Is there any easy way to determine the function that CALLED
the function in which the trapping instruction was used?
If so, is there any example code in Xen that I can steal from?

(This is for a find-the-guest-kernel-rdtsc-uses exercise from
another thread... all the rdtsc uses are in native_read_tsc
so I need to know the frequencies of what is calling native_read_tsc.)

Thanks,
Dan