RE: [Xen-devel] RE: VMQ support in pvops Netchannel2?

Pasi

Sorry for the delay in responding.
My email filter stored your message on my folder for xen-devel which I am not
reading very often recently.

The latest version of netchannel2 I worked on was on Steven's nc2-2.6.27 kernel
tree.
That version does not have VMDq support since the Intel ixgbe driver in 2.6.27
does not have VMDq support.
I am not sure what is Jeremy's plan to port that code to pvops.
But I think that is the first step. After that we can work on getting VMDq
support with Mitch's help.
So I think Jeremy is probably the best person to give you an update on the plan
to merge netechannel2 code into pvops.

Regards

REnato