Re: [Xen-devel] Populate-on-demand memory problem

Sorry, I've been trying to test all of the p2m/pod patches on a machine with HAP (since some paches, like the one that enables replacing 4k pages with a superpage, can only be tested on HAP), and running into a bunch of problems.

But this patch can clearly stand on its own, so I'll post it later today.

 -George