Re: [Xen-devel] Tapdisk2 problem

Hello again,

I've tried updating the kernel as blktap has had some work on it, but the problem remains. The up to date xen/stable-2.6.32.x still behaves as described bellow. Also, I've tested this procedure against kernel 2.6.34.1 with Suse backported patches and the problem doesn't exist. I haven't still tried updating xen to 4.0.1-rc6, but from the changelog I don't see anything that could change this behaviour...

Is anyone with an up to date xen/stable-2.6.32.x kernel seeing this problem or is it just I?

Thanks,
Luís