Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.0-testing test] 2032: regressions - FAIL

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.0-testing test] 2032: regressions
- FAIL"):
> IanJ: Are the guest consoles logged anywhere by your test suite?

I try to run "xl console" (or "xm console") at the end - you can see
the output if any in the transcript of ts-logs-capture, but that's not
as good as what you're suggesting.

> -#XENCONSOLED_TRACE=[none|guest|hv|all]
> +XENCONSOLED_TRACE=guest

I didn't know this was possible.  Perhaps it should be the default ?
Certainly it should be for my testing, which I will sort out.

Ian.