Re: [Xen-devel] Freeze with 2.6.32.19 and xen-4.0.1rc5

>>> 2.6.31.9 but thats not a pvops kernel.
>>>

>> Does someone have ideas why the system would silently lockup (freeze)
>> without those "acpi=ht noapic noirqbalance" options?
>>
>> Afaik this is an Intel DQ45CB motherboard, which has been used by many
>> people/developers.
>>

> Oh, one more thing..
>
> Claus: Please try those options separately,
> to figure out which one of those is the important one.
>
> -- Pasi

I checked out these options, following result

- acpi=ht noapic     => worked
- noapic             => didn't work, disk errors while booting, no functional
system
- acpi=ht apic=debug => worked

So it seems i definitly need the option acpi=ht or acpi=off or something like
that.