Re: [Xen-devel] Xen device model support in QEMU

  • To: Ross Philipson <Ross.Philipson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Kamala Narasimhan <kamala.narasimhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:55:31 -0400
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:56:16 -0700

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Ross Philipson
<Ross.Philipson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, she is going to move to the UK and work in your office is what I heard
> :)

Well, I don't have the smarts to build a career out of broken RMRR
regions.  We have already established that.  So, I might as well have
to :-)

I have more of these goodies and all the time in the world; so if you
want to play it out in the public domain, I am game :-)

And to those willing to judge with little or no background - NOTHING
comes unprovoked; including this.

Kamala