[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0.1 released

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 08:09:57PM +0800, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of
Singapore wrote:
> Dear Keir Fraser,
>
> The error message on the BSOD is "Page fault in nonpaged area".

That is not enough to figure out the problem. I recommend you start
looking at how to debug Window kernels using WinDDK and WinDbg to get a better
idea
of what exactly is transpiring in Windows.

Here are some steps that I found while looking on Google:
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/GuestDebugging