[Xen-devel] more linux balloon driver questions

Linux balloon driver experts --

I see that balloon work-to-do is put on the default
keventd work queue, which also means that it is
queued on each cpu.  Is there a good reason for this
as opposed to putting it on a separate work queue
and on a single cpu (i.e. create_singlethread_workqueue)?

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. I think I solved my other problem... I had
added work to the keventd work queue which
under some circumstances was blocking.