[Xen-devel] xen-linux-system-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64: Lenovo R61, kernel boots on baremetel, no boot with xen4 hypervisor‏

Hello list,

I have performed a fresh install (fully updated) of squeeze amd64 and installed the xen-linux-system-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 package with all its dependencies.

When I restart and tried to boot the linux-image-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 (pvops style) kernel on bare-metal my laptop boots fine.

When I use the hyper-visor on the system with the same linux-image-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 kernel, it hangs and does not boot up...

Attached is my grub.cfg and relevant dmesg output (notice the failure messages start occurring near the bottom).

So, should I be filling a bug for this issue or does anyone on the list have a better suggestion?

Thanks

-M