[Xen-devel] xenapi vm.create question

I trying to right a module that will control xen function from perl but i'm
having a issue trying to understand what need to be send to the function (VM
ref) create (session_id s, VM record args) from xenapi.pdf. Can someone
please give me a snippet of what i should be passing to the function. I
search  Google but nothing came with that helped.