RE: [Xen-devel] RFC: automatic NUMA placement

I am in favor of this being optional rather than default.
It is another case of the tradeoff between performance
and flexibility that I have ranted about several times
on xen-devel, and Xen's policy seems to be fairly random
(sometimes Xen chooses performance over flexibility and
sometimes the opposite).

I went looking through xen-devel archives for a previous
discussion on this (and to find when the code got added)
but couldn't find it... if you have links to the patch
and discussion, please post.