Re: [Xen-devel] capturing SIGKILL in DomU

Hi Srujan,

I'm not that familiar with event channels themselves however I was thinking about using xenstore. You can modify the device model (qemu-dm) to be watching some entry in the xenstore and the communication could be both way since if you establish a xenstore watch in both Dom0 and DomU you could intercept the changes on both sides.

If you would like to use interrupts instead you may have to modify the HVMLoader source codes at tools/firmware/hvmloader of the user-space stack but I think using the xenstore could do the job since this is how it's working with PV drivers AFAIK since PV drivers themselves implement xenbus to connect to host's xenstore facility.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Michal