[Xen-devel] ext4 support on pvgrub

I have this working on Fedora. It turned out to be very easy to add this as I simply took the grub-ext4-support.patch from the Fedora grub package and put it in xen-4.0.1/stubdom/grub.patches/ . Using pvgrub (without a vif on the virtual machine as I was having problems if I did give it a network interface) I could read and boot from ext4 partition with this patch but not without it.

Is this a good way to add this feature to xen more generally?

        Michael Young