Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Reducing I/O introduced domain scheduling

  • To: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:44:48 +0100
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 02:46:06 -0700

Are there any such scenarios that could reveal not-allowed-by-hardware-spec
buffering? If so then that would make the optimisation invalid. But anyway,
it seems that the Intel guys should just fix their test setup to get their
system disk using PV mode.

 -- Keir