Re: [Xen-devel] Why xs_domain_open() in fs_backend

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 13:57 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:

> I don't know how useful it is generally but it can be used to shows
> that "xenstore-watch -s x" (i.e. xs_daemon_open) does appear to be
> broken.

Actually this is backwards and I seem to be seeing the exact opposite to
you. IOW for me:

"xenstore-watch x"      -> xs_domain_open()     -- works
"xenstore-watch -s x"   -> xs_daemon_open()     -- does not work, XS_ERROR
reply from daemon

Can you confirm which version fails for you?

It also seems to be specific to the C xenstored, the ocaml oxenstored
works fine.

Lastly it seems to be a problem with relative paths only, absolute paths
seem to be ok.

Ian.