[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] XCP community call

Hi Jonathan!

 I teach one day classes, called "ShowDay", using Xen Cloud Platform, here in São Paulo - Brazil.

 Also, I was a speaker at LinuxCon Brazil, my talk was a demonstration of the system that I made, the Xen Live CD. Stephen gave me this opportunity and was a very rewarding job! Because of all that, I even got to meet John Maddog and Linus Torvalds personally in a VIP dinner, it was awesome! A geek dream becoming reality!   :-P

 I am available to help as I can!

Best regards,
Thiago