RE: [Xen-devel] Re: xl create stop at "Parsing config file xl.config"

Hi Stefano, I have check again. There has no problem with my config file.
After investigation, I found this issue was introduced by 22204. The function
freemem never returned when creating guest. It called
libxl_get_free_memory()->libxl_get_free_memory_slack() to read the value of
/local/domain/0/memory/freemem-slack from xenstore. But with xenstore-ls, I
found there doesn't have entry named  freemem-slack in /local/domain/0. And the
function will do an infinite loop try to get freemem-slack. That why the "xl
create xl.config" never returned.

best regards
yang