Re: [Xen-devel] How to use vnc display vm in a window

Hi,
it should be using the VNC server if set (I guess this is the preferred method) and then you can connect to host:5900 + domainId, i.e. localhost:5901 to display domainId 1 when issuing the command from the host machine. At least some time ago it was working this way.

Hope this helps,
Michal