Re: [Xen-devel] Xen dom0 crash: "d0:v0: unhandled page fault (ec=0000)"

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 15:58 +0100, sven wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to report that I'm affected by this issue, too.
> (I subscribed to this list in the meantime; this is the first post I can
> reply-to in context)
>
> As it seems to be a moving target and not being bound to a specific
> config-option (As proven by Alan in previous posts as well as my
> personal experience), I suspected the build-env and tried several
> Distributions - Ubuntu 10.04/10, Debian Lenny and Fedora 13.
> Tried both an Athlon X2 and Intel i7.

ditto, I suspected a known bug in my gcc version which broke xchg
because when I compiled with -O2 instead of -Os... the problem went away
but then something else bad happened later (I forget the details, and it
was too many config tweaks ago to get back to last time I had it working
that well)

it's clearly one of those fun and subtle bugs :(

Gianni