RE: [Xen-devel] Software Plugin Interface in Xen hypervisor

  • To: Gianni Tedesco <gianni.tedesco@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Nimgaonkar, Satyajeet" <SatyajeetNimgaonkar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:24:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: Xen Devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:28:56 -0700

Hi Gianni,
              I don't want to emulate devices instead I just want to create a
mechanism by modifying Xen hypervisor such that I can plug in any software
prototype of an architecture. So basically this mechanism will be a software
plug in interface, something like how VTPM is provided in Xen.
              I hope this helps you to understand my question.
              Thanks,

Regards,
Satyajeet