[Xen-devel] Re: XEN boot hangs at ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (0000:00)

Hi Konrad,

many folks need to use the Xenlinux Kernel due to missing features in pvops
kernel...
For me (neobiker), it's at a minimum pvusb for my VDR System which uses an
usb device for DVB-S :-)
I also use a usb printer on my printer DomU.

Also, i think it is interesting, why the kernel doesn't work at this point,
the xen 4.0.2-rc1-pre version starts nowadays on this host - very strange
behaviour.

So, i look forward completing the pvops kernel with missing features an to
get xen development on an actual kernel version, to get rid of the actual
"feature works" in kernel x, but not in y and the corresponding config chaos
for different xen versions nowadays!

It took me a week to summarize the actual xen wiki to meet the many
dependencies an differences for some articles in a german magazin (c't).

regards
neobiker (Jens Friedrich)
www.neobiker.de