Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] pci-passthrough in pvops causing offline raid

He can also look at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenSerialConsole

> the additional logging

Pasi, is there a Wiki with this?:

When the hang happens, he needs to do two things:

 1) In the Linux kernel, hit SysRq-L, SysRQ-T

 2). Then  go in the hypervisor, hit Ctrl-A three times.  He should see a
     prompt saying (XEN) ** Serial ...
     and hit '*' - that will collect all of the relevant information.

 3). Send the full serial log from the start of the machine to us (or in this
     case, to you Mark - or you can just CC him on this thread).