[Xen-devel] Where do xenstore entries get removed during "xm block-detach"?

In trying to find out why, other than for file/tap, tap2 detaches leave
/vm/<id>/device/tap2/* around (which I assume is [part of] the
reason one can't later run block-attach again for the same device), I
tried to locate where these get removed for file/tap devices, and I
can only see them getting removed once during block-attach
(presumably for cleanup purposes) in xstransact._remove.

xl, as far as I was able to see, doesn't properly attach/detach
altogether, and mixing xl and xm doesn't seem to work either
(based on a seemingly successful "xl block-attach" followed by
a seemingly successful "xl block.detach", which left the device
visible, followed by an unsuccessful "xm block-detach").
Shouldn't that all be more consistent?

Thanks for pointers, Jan