[Xen-devel] "xm create" take more time to return.

Hi all
Now I am running stress test against xen-unstable. We have one case that
repeated to create/destroy guest one thousand times. I can see it is always
successful to create/destroy guest at begin of the testing(about first three
hundreds). But after create/destroy guest about three hundreds, we start to see
the testing will fail sometime. And at ending of the testing, it always fail to
create guest.
After investigation, we found after many times create/destroy guest. The return
from "xm create guest.config" was very slowly. It may take more than 1 minutes
to return. But guest still successful to create when it returned. With "top", I
found the xenstored take about 70% cpu utilization when run "xm create". So I
think there would be something wrong with xenstored after create/destroy guest
many many times.
Anyone have suggestion?

best regards
yang