[Xen-devel] Local APIC doesn't implement "One shot" mode?

I've now have gotten our OS running on Xen 4.0.  Many thanks.

However it appears that the Local APIC presented to the client only
implements the "periodic" timer mode, and not "one shot" (bit 17 of the
APIC Local Vector Table).  I say "apparently" because I have limited time
on the hardware so I didn't have time to write a definitive test case, but
the external visible behavior is that the local apic timer does not stop
at zero when programmed for "one-shot" mode.  This isn't overly difficult
for me to work around, but I thought I'd mention it just in case it
warranted fixing.  If desired, I can confirm my conjecture the next time I
have time on the hardware.