[Xen-devel] IRQ migration (c/s 20370 + 20465)

Edwin, Xiantao,

I'm observing I/O-APIC IRQs never getting migrated on a system
using directed EOI. Looking at end_level_ioapic_irq(), I fail
to see how that case is being handled (other than in the Linux
implementation, which this code supposedly is a clone of).

Additionally it seems wasteful to check whether to move the IRQ in
mask_and_ack_level_ioapic_irq(), as ack_APIC_irq() cannot
possibly have resulted in clearing any of the IRR bits that
io_apic_level_ack_pending() is looking at.

Thanks for any comments, Jan