RE: [Xen-devel] RE: kernel panic when enable x2apic

hi Jan, weidong is looking into this issue. It is interesting is that, he can
reproduce this issue in an older changeset in his box. So I am not sure whether
there has another issue in my box. We will let you know ASAP when we get
result.

best regards
yang