Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete build-i386

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete
build-i386"):
> Am I right in understanding that this and the other bisection results
> (all pointing to this same c/s) are false positives again (they all have
> a "Connection timed out" error somewhere in the middle)?

Yes, I'm afraid they are.  And the reports of regressions, too.  There
was an infrastructure problem here.

I've updated the bisector to insist on a "stripey in time" pattern of
reproductions before blaming a particular changeset, which should make
these false accusations much less frequent.  However my change to the
test harness is currently still being tested to make sure that it
doesn't break anything before it gets pushed to live ...

Ian.