[Xen-devel] about gdbserver-xen

hi all
    Anybody who have ever use gdbserver-xen debug the domU kernel?

    from the guide of the gdbserver-xen, the domU must start at first, then at the dom0 we can do just like    this:
     gdbserver-xen 127.0.0.1:9999 $dom_id

and then also at dom0:

     gdb vmlinux

     gdb> target romote 127.0.0.1:9999

that's ok.

     my question is when I do as above , my domU will crash. another is since the domU must start at first, if I want to debug the start stage of the domU kernel , what should I do? who can give me some advice , thank you very much.

网易163/126邮箱百分百兼容iphone ipad邮件收发