Re: [Xen-devel] Re: how to handle paged hypercall args?

On Thu, Dec 02, Keir Fraser wrote:

> Since your current patch is conceptually quite broken anyway, there is
> little point in chasing down the crash. It might have something to do with
> allocating the waitqueue_head on the local stack -- which you would never
> want to do in a correct usage of waitqueues. So, back to square one and try
> again I'm afraid.

Keir,

yesterday I sent out my patch queue for xen-unstable. I think the
approach to wait the active vcpu in p2m_mem_paging_populate() and wakeup
the vcpu in p2m_mem_paging_resume() could work.
However, something causes what looks like stack corruption.

Any idea whats going on?

Olaf